Strip poker is a variant of the card game of poker, in which the rules require players to remove articles of clothing in response to various events. Strip Poker can be played for free online, or at home with friends or swingers. Strip poker can be played as Five Card Stud, Texas Hold'em or and other variation of poker. Other card games such as Black Jack can also be played in a way the you strip when you lose a round. Check your local strip clubs for strip poker night.
Strip Poker - Strip Poker Rules
The game can be played based on any variety of poker, with the same number of players, dealing and betting rules, etc. There are a number of ways in which the rules can then be developed into strip poker. For example, at the end of each hand:
- The player with the worst hand must remove a piece of their clothing; or
- The player who loses the most money in that round must remove one; or
- The player with the best hand may remove it from them; or
- The player with the best hand may choose which player must lose an article; or
- All players except the winner of the hand lose an article. Note that this makes for an extremely brief game, unless fully-nude players are required to perform some action when they lose a hand, in which case it may even continue after all players are nude.
- Alternatively, whenever a player runs out of chips, they must trade a piece of clothing for a new (usually fixed) number of chips.
- A fixed price can be set for articles of clothing, the player that wins the hand can buy an article clothing from one of the players that was involved in that hand, but did not win.
- Alternative to removing clothes in any variation of the game: Write down a dozen different sex acts on little pieces of paper (degree of sex acts varies based on what everyone is comfortable with doing) such as kissing, massage, oral sex, hand sex or sex and put them in a bowl. The people that have lost a hand can choose to draw a sexual favor from the bowl can choose to draw a sexual favor from the bowl and perform it on the winner instead of removing clothing.
If players are then allowed to "buy back" clothing when they have won more chips, this can result in a zero-sum game, where there is no long-term net loss of clothing. (With two people, this will have the consequence that only one of them is missing clothing.) (Note that "buying back" may be disallowed, so that the aggregate nudity is always increasing.)
As a further variant, players who have lost all of their clothing, achieving nudity, must perform sex acts when they lose hands.
Strip Poker - Popularity
There are no known professional associations. The U.S. TV show Strip Poker is in fact a general knowledge quiz, albeit one where contestants take (some of) their clothes off; though it involves cards in poker hands, the resemblance to the actual game is distant.
The most famous strip poker production was probably National Lampoon's Strip Poker, in which Playboy, WWE, and pin-up models competed in unscripted no limit Texas Hold 'em poker competition. The productions were filmed in their entirety at the Hedonism II nudist resort in Negril, Jamaica, and first aired on Pay-Per-View in 2005. The winner of the first episode of National Lampoon's Strip Poker was veteran Playboy model Taylor Kennedy, who stripped five other models completely naked in the process. National Lampoon's Strip Poker was the first title in National Lampoon's history to feature full (frontal) female nudity.
The prefix "strip" can be added on to a game title with a subsequent nudity-inducing adaptation of the rules (e.g., strip Candyland and strip chess).
While a popular subject for pornographic fantasy and video games, genuine research into strip poker as a form of sexuality is lacking. The element of risk and of (mock) coercion fits in with a general sexual approach of domination and submission and/or humiliation. Play Online Video Strip Poker for free right here at Naughtynightlife.com!
Strip Poker and other sexual games can occur:
- as part of a mature sexual relationship, where the objective is to provide variety alongside intercourse (possibly introducing more adventurous/deviant forms of intercourse)
- as a ritual of courtship (in some circumstances it may be more acceptable for partners to enter intimate situations as part of a game)
- as recreation amongst adults with no intention to move towards sexual intercourse
- as part of a pornographic display (whether as part of prostitution or not) which combines sexual titillation with the normal interest of seeing a game played
- as a party game for youth
- as the basis of television game shows such as Räsypokka (Finland - 2002) and Strip! (Germany - 1999)
|| Additional Strip Poker Resources